Launched in 2016 as a community for wellness warriors and anyone looking for logical and useful health information. Many times we are given health advice, but it doesn’t fit into your lifestyle, it’s unreasonable, or just doesn’t make sense. This is written with you in mind; the person trying to live a healthy lifestyle and still have a life.
- If you love learning about health or looking for tips on how to live a healthier life, you’ll feel right at home here.
- You will find motivational and encouraging health information about living healthy.
- Read about recipes, health tips, weight loss information, and fitness information.
- I have written for online sites such AKA Mom magazine, where you can find articles such as Look like a Beauty, Eat like a Beast. I am a Health Educator and NSHC certified Health Coach with a BS in Public Health and MS in Exercise Science and Health Promotion. My certifications are Certified Personal Trainer, Fitness Nutrition Specialist, and Weight Loss Specialist.
- My journey began as a Licensed Practical Nurse working in school health. The state of children’s health led me to pursue a career in health promotion. I soon learned that people were searching for logical health advice they could fit into their lifestyle. We are all different and will reach our goals at different paces and in different ways.
I invite you to comment and email me with what works for you so I can include it in posts for other viewers. Share your slice of wellness!
Contact me with questions or comments!